welcome to my blog. Sharing God's goodness with you in a wide and wonderful world.. so glad you are here.

Saturday 24 March 2012

Tagged...In Blogger Tag

  • Eleven things about me...
  1. I am the mother of four daughters and one son.
  2. I live on a farm that no longer has cattle or pigs but a few sheep,laying hens,horses (one we own the rest we board) and too many cats.my husband works off the farm to support his habit(farming)
  3. I memorized the Sermon On the Mount( Matthew 5,6,7) when I was a girl. Still know most of it.
  4. I am the lunch/yard duty person at my children's school.
  5. I sometimes eat ice-cream from the carton.
  6. I tend to break cookies in half before I eat both.
  7. I learned to knit a few years ago .
  8. I also learned to water ski a few years ago
  9. I love to sing.
  10. I've learned to trust my God given  intuition.
  11. I have seen both the Atlantic and Pacific coasts but have never flown in a "real" plane.
.Here are the questions I recieved from Janet at Another Porch  and my answers..
  1. If you could change something about yourself what would it be? Oh my, only ONE thing??:) I would like to be taller and thinner ofcourse,I would like to be kinder and not take myself and maybe others so seriously.I would like to be lots of things, but that being said I HAVE  LEARNED to accept myself ; not easy but worth it.
  2. What do you do to treat yourself? Ha, I read blogs,eat ice cream and go barefoot. oh and there's shopping and garage sales and antiquing!!
  3. what is a favourite memory of yours? hmmm,I loved those times as a child when everyone was home and you just felt the love and contentment from Mom & Dad .We were likely all reading,the stove was going and the laundry drying right there in the kitchen. Also skipping down the hill to spend that quarter the best way we knew how on penny candy.
  4. What colour are your eyes? Hazel,except green when I'm angry.
  5. How many times have you moved? Only to move here when I married.Sometimes I really wonder what that might be like??
  6. What is your personal goal right now? Finish the courses I'm doing and learn from life's lessons.
  7. What kind of music do you enjoy? Much variety but especially music with words that make me think.
  8. What is your favourite meal to cook? Salad, while my husband barbeques.
  9. What hobbies do you enjoy? Gardening, boating, biking and reading and baking.
  10. What do you dread? I have to say; having my kids all grown and gone.
  11. What inspires you? Beauty ; in nature , design, music, and word.

Here are my questions:
  1. What characteristic about yourself do you like?
  2. What characteristic do you not like about yourself?
  3. What gives you comfort?
  4. What is your favourite time of year?
  5. Which era in time would you have liked to live in?
  6. What is the perfect day to you?
  7. When was the last time you laughed so hard you cried?
  8. What is one thing you would change in this world?
  9. What is something on your " bucket list? "
  10. What is your favourite colour?
  11. Are you an optomist or a pessimist? ( eg-do you see the sunshine or the dirty window? )

          The Rules Are....
1 You must post the rules.
2 Post 11 fun facts about yourself
3 Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post and  then create 11 more to ask the ones you tag.
4Tag however many bloggers you wish.
5 Let them know they are tagged.
6 Have Fun.




         I am tagging for fun ; no obligation whatsoever and no time limit.....
               Rayanne at A Lovely Thought
               Amy at Amy at Tea Girl In A Coffee World
              Dee at Beautiful Dees

3 comments:

  1. Good girl sis:) I knew you could do!! Enjoyed your favorite memory!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! I enjoyed reading through your facts and answers. I dread my kids all grown and gone as well. Hoping I have time to participate soon. Thanks:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Lucy! This sounds fun, and thanks for invite!! I will be working on it. I sure did enjoy learning more about you, sweet friend!!
    Have a joy-filled day!!

    ReplyDelete

thank you and blessings for words from your heart...