welcome to my blog. Sharing God's goodness with you in a wide and wonderful world.. so glad you are here.

Tuesday 1 May 2012

Remembering to Forget

My Verse today....But This One Thing I do:
 Forgetting what is behind and straining toward what is ahead, I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me.   (Philipians 3 :13)





Isn't that a wonderful verse?
It's so easy sometimes  to beat myself up and let go of  regrets and mistakes.
And I don't always mean the big things ;sometimes it's those silly, little everyday happenings and minute decisions where it would have been very nice to have the foresight of hindsight....."why didn't I stop to pick up chicken feed when I drove right by yesterday?" or "why did I make such an insensitive comment?" or "why didn't I plant my garden last week?" These are small things in reality but if I allow them to take root they can rob me of peace.

So a long time ago I claimed the verse above as I keep pressing on
where some day I will recieve the prize.

2 comments:

  1. Love and blessings from me....xxx....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, we keep pressing...by the grace of God go we...Beautiful pics, Lucy!

    ReplyDelete

thank you and blessings for words from your heart...