welcome to my blog. Sharing God's goodness with you in a wide and wonderful world.. so glad you are here.

Saturday 25 August 2012

Reading this...


  "gazing through the windows at other families isn't the same as living there day after day and knowing what goes on behind closed doors. There is a heartache like the one you're feeling right now in a good many homes."     Lynn Austin in Eve's Daughters

 
 
                              Between the peaches and pears the other day.... reading this absorbing book

                                ( photo above of a house in P.E I. that intrigued me with it's mystery)



                        How about you, Do you enjoy a good mystery, now and then?

        Happy Weekend.....soon we'll be off for a final hurrah..



  

2 comments:

  1. Happy weekend darling....love from me.....xxx...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lucy...Love that sweet house. Is that yours? I never read mysteries. I used to when I was a teen....Nancy Drew! Wow, that probably dates me. Ha! Take care. Susan

    ReplyDelete

thank you and blessings for words from your heart...