welcome to my blog. Sharing God's goodness with you in a wide and wonderful world.. so glad you are here.

Thursday 27 September 2012

Lingering Longings

It is one of those perfect,fall days today.On days like this I am almost tempted to say it is my favourite season...

My kitchen is basking in the aroma of freshly made salsa.

                             




 
The flowers are still beautiful,  in a wild sort of way......                                  
                                                  

Beautiful bouquets still too be had...
 
Sheep and horses still grazing....
 
 
 
 and
it was a great day for the run we do at our school every year, in memory of http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZF8k8hpyp_A
the inspiring Terry Fox.
 
 
I hope you too, lingered long at some moments in your day.
 
 
 
 
 
 

3 comments:

  1. Lucy,
    Your homemade salsa looks delicious. My brother just made some and sent me three jars. Yes, these Fall days are beautiful. There is nothing like them. Your sheep and horses seem to like them too.
    ~Sheri at Red Rose Alley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a perfect day Lucy.
    I worked today, but I am now relaxing waiting on a pork roast baking in the oven.
    A nap would be so good right about now.
    Have a great weekend! I loved your soothing photos....home sweet home

    Deborah xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lucy! Oh, I'll bet your salsa is delicious. My hubs makes the best salsa, too. So fresh and tasty.

    Thanks so much for your stopping by my beloved blog yesterday and for commenting, too! Great to know you visited. Susan

    ReplyDelete

thank you and blessings for words from your heart...