welcome to my blog. Sharing God's goodness with you in a wide and wonderful world.. so glad you are here.

Thursday 6 September 2012

My New Favorite Old Hymn

On Sunday ,at church we sang this beautiful hymn. I think I may have heard it a couple times before.
I think the words which I believe were written by Gloria Gathier are absolutely beautiful.
Isn't it such a gift to live in a world where music in all it's forms and varieties can be experienced?
                      Kind of makes me wonder sometimes
                        what Heaven's music will be like?

The sweet image here was created by the lovely Megan athttp://lilac-n-lavender.blogspot.ca/ 

( I printed this out earlier in the week and hung it on my fridge so I can learn the words by heart)
                        

3 comments:

  1. Truly is a beaut. Thank-you for posting the words so I can return to it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful !!!...love happy weekend....xxx...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a timely post.
    Thank you...its beautiful Lucy

    Deborah xo

    ReplyDelete

thank you and blessings for words from your heart...