welcome to my blog. Sharing God's goodness with you in a wide and wonderful world.. so glad you are here.

Wednesday 24 October 2012

Instant Access

       
                                   



God ,Thank-you that when I call on you
You never say you're too busy.

You are never distracted and unable to hear me.
You don't say' what was that?'
I can't believe you'd ask me that!

You are there.
You hear every prayer on my lips.

Once!! The very first time!

It's that simple and that complex.

Thank-you, your daughter.


          It really 'hit me' today when I was praying just what a beautiful blessing
                         our direct line to heaven is.

 
 
 
 
 


81.shopping with daughter,82.visiting neighbour recovering from a bad horse accident, 83.that time heals,84.opportunity to share faith through the crisis,85,lovely fall leaves,86.canning the last beets from the garden,87.girl untangling yarn 88.girl knitting,89.nourishing muffins,(carrot pineapple)
90.books that make me ponder.




 

1 comment:

  1. Awww yes...He's as close as the mention of His Name.
    Love this connection we have with Him...He's our Constant , He's our Steadfast.
    What a precious reminder!
    Smiles :)

    Deborah xo

    ReplyDelete

thank you and blessings for words from your heart...