welcome to my blog. Sharing God's goodness with you in a wide and wonderful world.. so glad you are here.

Thursday 15 November 2012

Short and Sweet for Moms.



       

Time is keeping it short and simple,
 but today I had a recollection of something my second daughter said when she was likely about three or four.
She said" I can't wait until I'm a Mom because than I can do
   what ever I want!!"
      (first made me laugh, then of course made me think....)


Aren't you glad you're a Mom and we get to do whatever we want?

                           Hope you have a day full of things you want to do!







   When you are a mother, you are never really alone in       your        thoughts. A mother always has to think twice,
               once for herself and once for her child. Sophia Loren


 real gratitude140,quilts on clothesline,141,thrumming of piano,142,listening to a child's prayers,143,clean toilet bowls,144,son's dedication to morning barn chores,,145,hosting  book study here,146,meeting new people,147, November is half over!148,a new thrift store close by,149,pilates,150,my family...so nice to have ten of us to help share the load when someone is in need.


No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you and blessings for words from your heart...