welcome to my blog. Sharing God's goodness with you in a wide and wonderful world.. so glad you are here.

Friday 14 December 2012

From Our Farm..To You.

Here is a couple of pictures for you from our farm...

                         
                          my two youngest had an impromptu day off school as the teachers had a one day strike,(enough said) here they are brushing one horse, and I really wonder what the other one is thinking...




               a menagerie of sorts ....one of our cats, our dog;
 Canyon, don't you just love those eyes?
               a fine feathered chicken, and our remaining three; sheep...Snap, Crackle and Pop.

 


I couldn't resist adding this photo, even though dear Quacker (duck) has passed on and also the rooster which I admit I had a love/hate relationship with.. you would understand if you've ever been woken up by incessant crowing..... may they rest easy.
I do miss them on occasion...







 
                 Thanks so much for stopping by our farm....my hubby thinks we should name it
                                                                                                                       Touch and Go Farm.:)
Peace and Blessings on your week ahead:
                 ~ Lucy~


Linked here to feathered nest Friday

1 comment:

  1. Your farm has such a warmth to it..with your dear ones and the way you speak so lovingly about your family.
    Love your photos Lucy and the peace that surrounds them. Hugs to you sweet friend xo

    All my heart,
    Deborah xoxo

    ReplyDelete

thank you and blessings for words from your heart...