welcome to my blog. Sharing God's goodness with you in a wide and wonderful world.. so glad you are here.

Tuesday 16 April 2013

Focusing Forward

                                                                   
                                             
                                                  Help me hold on while I let go,
                                             Heart don't break the memory flow.
                                                   Help me surrender,without giving up
                                                As I hold out life's transient cup.
                                            Help me keep my weary eyes peeled
                                      To the horizons beyond,which will be revealed. 
                                                Help me breathe HOPE,over what's here;
                                            The vast unknown, and tenacious fear.
                                                    Help me hold on ,while I let go
                                            Heart don't break the memory flow. ~L`M~









           some day we will dance with the angels...
             my heart was with anyone grieving today.





2 comments:

  1. Wow Lucy. Those were great photos. Did you take them? Thanks for your visit and comment. I appreciated both. Susan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Susan, not sure but I think my son took these photos..We all take so many and they end up on the computer. I like them too.

    ReplyDelete

thank you and blessings for words from your heart...