welcome to my blog. Sharing God's goodness with you in a wide and wonderful world.. so glad you are here.

Monday 2 December 2013

A Wreath In Time For You...


      This morning after a busy weekend,I sat down in a quiet house  and I made this wreath.....It was so easy,  and I am happy with the way it turned out....
                                                       

            here is what I did.... wrapped a wooden wreath in burlap, then cut the lengths for the bows.
                                                    yes, it's a bit messy.
                      then I simply tied them on....while watching this... (.coincidence I think not!:)

     
        here it is....I cut the green pom pom flowers from the shirt I was wearing to embellish it a little.....
                                                                bottom right..:)
             
                                       I hope you try it, it was good Monday therapy. 



              Then I added a few touches to the outdoors ...
                                                           come in...
                       
                                    I picked up this adorable paper mache owl at Target recently.....
                             

as I finished this post I looked outside and saw this reflection on the post so I had to share it with you...


May your  week be full of reflecting beauty and grace....
love, Lucy.

4 comments:

  1. What a darling wreath! Great job, Lucy!

    I love your last sentence. Reflecting beauty and grace is what I want to do. Any beauty and grace is a reflection of Him! Needing to reflect more...which means being more in His presence...

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful burlap wreath, Lucy, so unique! I love the simplicity of it, both in design and aesthetic. Reflections of beauty and grace are everywhere, and are awaiting us to take notice of their sheer brilliance.

    Have a lovely week, my friend!

    Poppy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhh, Lucy. That turned out great. Simple and lovely. You are a crafty critter!

    Chilly here but sunny. Love it. It's an exciting (and exhausting) time of year, isn't it?

    Hope your Wednesday turns out great! Susan

    ReplyDelete

thank you and blessings for words from your heart...