welcome to my blog. Sharing God's goodness with you in a wide and wonderful world.. so glad you are here.

Friday 11 April 2014

So Long


I must leave for a while....
their is a wedding on the horizon...

                                           here....
                                              

                  on the farm...in aprox 2 months from now...(this photo is last year:)

               Josh and Brittany on the eve of their engagement...

the two country loving love birds...


 I will not forget you and may pop in to visit to help me relax:)
Making a wedding is very exhausting.   exciting!

  

Thank you for your wonderful friendship. It means so much and is something I cherish...
I hope to return and share with you the wonder of it all.

Until then may God be gracious unto you and give you peace.

                                       Warmly, Lucy.





    Have you had the privilege of planning a wedding? 
      If so, what is one thing you learned through it?


10 comments:

  1. They are such a cute couple. I love you photos of them. How wonderful to find someone to ride horses in the country with. Enjoy all the planning for the wedding. I can imagine how beautiful it will be...the simplier the better in my opinion. happiness to the young couple.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wishing you a beautiful season as you prepare for the wedding. Exciting (even though exhausting to get everything ready).

    Your yard and garden are lovely, quite lovely. It will be a beautiful setting for a wedding.

    Happy Day....
    Brenda


    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, it is exciting indeed to be planning and hosting a wedding! I can't wait to see photos when it's all over and you have picked your exhausted but happy self up off the floor! I will be praying for you, friend, as you come to mind...that you will have creativity and strength and joy in the journey. Congratulations to all of you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Lucy. Good luck. I'm sure the wedding will be beautiful, if you are planning it. Just stay calm. Take deep breaths. It will be lovely. Susan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet Lucy,

    Wishing you lots of happy times preparing for your lovely daughter's wedding! Yes, there are a million things to do before the big day, but these are the things that create the memories that will be cherished forever.

    Your farm is the perfect place for such a joyous occasion! Enjoy it, my friend and best wishes to the bride and groom!

    In the meantime, hope you have a glorious Easter!

    xo
    Poppy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Lucy, found your sweet blog through Debbie this morning. Looked around and liked what I saw. Hope you and yours have a blessed Easter. See you when you return.
    Blessings~

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Lucy, I do wish you well while you are planning this wedding. There is nothing quite like it - exhausting, fun, anticipation......all these emotions. The most important thing to remember is the reason they are marrying - pure love. That might ease all the feelings that are coming your way. And in the end, all that matters is they are united in a bond that is stronger than anything else.

    Take care, my friend. Thinking of you.

    love,
    ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete
  8. The only wedding I've had the pleasure of planning is my own - and that was quite a while ago! Enjoy all the planning and relax on the big day. It will be over soon enough! Looking forward to your photos and wishing the happy couple all the best for a lifetime of love, putting God first in all they do.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I understand the need to focus elsewhere for a season! I hope the wedding planning is going well. What a beautiful time of year for a wedding. Blessings to you and blessings to the sweet couple.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hoping the wedding plans are going well! I miss your pop ins!

    ReplyDelete

thank you and blessings for words from your heart...