welcome to my blog. Sharing God's goodness with you in a wide and wonderful world.. so glad you are here.

Saturday 4 October 2014

Finding The Glow

                     

         (illuminate)

            

one thing I love about the fall and early evenings is




the sparkle and illumination of light...

the gentle, hopeful resolution.

it is to my heart and mind...


Yes, it's dark out there. So hard to tell where 
                                      I've been.



Here the glow and the flickers of light illuminate, 
    sending me whispers of undulating hope.







                                               








 

1 comment:

  1. Sunlight, streaming through windows, warming my back, and brightening my mood, is my favourite kind of light. Lamplight, is another, beaming over an armchair, or flickering above a nightstand. Your little glows of light are, indeed, illuminations of hope in the darkness; comforting and accompanying sparkles in the night.

    Happy Sunday, Lucy!

    Poppy

    ReplyDelete

thank you and blessings for words from your heart...