welcome to my blog. Sharing God's goodness with you in a wide and wonderful world.. so glad you are here.

Saturday 9 May 2015

More To Give

And then , I conclude...I can always give a little bit more.

It's been the sort of week where there seems to be a need at every turn. I'm sure you've had them too.
As I felt myself wearing a bit thin on the  giving end, I remembered who it is for...
                                      

And I say YES, as long as I live....may I have something to give.


I celebrated my one lavender plant that made it through this winter, by giving it a place in the sun. :)

                                              


                          and a favorite photo from about ten years ago....


                                                           

                Happy Mother's Day to all the mothers and mothers at heart.
                             xo~ Lucy~

1 comment:

thank you and blessings for words from your heart...